NJYC is currently scheduling auditions for our 2019-2020 season. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment, please review the information below, then complete the application.
- If you have not done so already, please visit the about us page and our choirs page to learn more about NJYC and our ensembles.
- Visit our audition requirements page to learn more about the process.
- Complete the application below. It should take less than 10 minutes. Plan on completing in one sitting, as your progress will not be saved if you leave this page.
- Use the paypal button in the sidebar to submit your $25 audition fee. Don’t worry, it will open in a new window so you won’t lose your progress. You will need to provide the confirmation number provided by Paypal in order to complete the application. No paypal account? No problem; you can pay with a debit or credit card as a guest.
- Look for a specific appointment time and location details to arrive via email. If you have not received a response within 3 business days, please email [email protected].
- Prepare for the audition, following the choir-specific guidelines on the audition requirements page.
- Arrive for the audition 15 minutes prior to your assigned time for check-in. Be sure to be well rested and warmed up when you arrive. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please bring a current picture of your child to the audition, such as a wallet-sized school photo, to be kept by NJYC. This picture, as well as any video/audio recordings taken during the audition, are needed to help our directors as they make membership decisions at the conclusion of auditions.
- Look for audition results to arrive via email. Be sure to add [email protected] to your email address book, to avoid our emails being filtered/labeled as Spam.
Further questions? Email us at [email protected].